Yes, it's as bad as it sounds. I promise I will eventually get to my original plan of posting healthy recipes - but, at the moment, for reasons to be announced soon, I am free to eat whatever I want to keep my weight stable. I made this, this week & it is HEAVENLY. Okay, the original recipe is HERE. Per usual, I changed a couple of things.
1. Pull out your food processer, blender, or get to work with your fingers & crush the whole pack of Oreos - cream & all. Don't forget to taste test one or two, for safety purposes ;)
2. Set aside 3 Tbsp of the crushed Oreos if you want the top of your lasagna to look pretty later. If not, just dump it all in a mixing bowl.
3. Mix melted butter in with cookie crumbs.
4. Press into the bottom of a 9"x13" or if you're lazy like me, a big cookie tupperware (cause built in lid!). Pop in the fridge while you make the next layer.
5. Rinse out your bowl (or don't) and beat the cream cheese, vanilla, and powdered sugar together. Again, lazy hack - chunk it in your Kitchenaid mixer & let it do the work til well blended.
6. Carefully, fold in the first 8 oz container of whipped topping. Be gentle or it will loose it's fluff :(
7. Pour this delightful cheesecake layer into the container over the crust, and carefully spread it about. Again, gently so you don't lose fluff. Pop it back in the fridge.
8. Rinse out your bowl (or don't), and beat together the pudding mixes and milk until the pudding thickens. Lazy hack - chunk it in you Kitchenaid mixer & let it do the work.
9. Spread the pudding evenly over the cheesecake layer. Pop it back in the fridge.
10. Once the pudding sets - I gave it about 20 minutes - add the final layer/container of whipped topping. Again, be gentle so it doesn't lose it's fluff.
11. If you saved cookie crumbles, sprinkle those on to "make it pretty". Cover & chill for at least 2 hours (if you can wait that long...) and then serve!