This recipe is adapted from The Country Cook (LINK). I'm trying to put on a little weight, and this recipe is good & full of calories, and delicious!!
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees & spray down a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray (or butter it if you want to really butter it up).
2. In a large bowl, combine the chicken, soup, mayo, milk, onion, cheese, and frozen peas. Stir it well while the egg noodles cook.
3. Gently mix in the drained egg noodles until everything is mixed well together. Now, dump it (carefully) into the pan. Your dog will thank you for any morsels that fall out.
4. Sprinkle the bread crumbs over the top. It'll be kinda thick over the top, but trust the process, k?
5. Now, as evenly as possible, pour the melted butter over the bread crumbs. This will turn that into a delicious buttery crust. Are you drooling yet?
6. Bake uncovered for 35 minutes or so until it is bubbly & golden brown.
Serve with biscuits & honey, or maybe a salad (but I mean with this much butter, you might as well dive into the carbs & call it a cheat day). Check the calorie & nutrition facts at your own risk. Enjoy!!